Six Sigma & Process Improvements
Six Sigma has taken Total Quality Management to the next level, successfully transforming some of the world’s most successful companies. In short, Six Sigma is a comprehensive, flexible system for achieving, sustaining and maximizing business success. It is a methodology driven by understanding customer needs and disciplined use of facts, data, and statistical analysis to improve and/or reinvent organizational processes. Six Sigma can be successfully used in service functions as well as in technical/manufacturing operations for equally significant results.
Why Use Six Sigma?
Omni Tech's Training and Consulting Services on Six Sigma
- Methodology can be applied to just one function or to the whole organization to improve results
- Can motivate and inspire better ideas and performance from people
- Provides intangible benefits such as changes in attitude, improved teamwork and morale
- Cost reduction
- Increased customer retention and market share. Provides a process for new Product/Service development
- Enhances productivity improvements
Omni Tech offers a 2-Day Introduction to Six Sigma course intended for staff members new to Six Sigma. Topics covered include an overview of Six Sigma, applications, benefits, and an introduction to data collection tools.
Omni Tech's professionals can partner with you to implement Six Sigma methodology to assist with all aspects of process design/redesign, process improvement or process management. Omni Tech utilizes the Six Sigma five-phase improvement cycle (DMAIC) to govern all improvement efforts:
- Step 1 - Define
- Step 2 - Measure
- Step 3 - Analyze
- Step 4 - Improve
- Step 5 - Control